Black Noise
I don't know if I got dropped out or not Lqz0Bev
Welcome to Black Noise [Storm Clan] Forums!!We are an UK Based Clan, with over 80% of our members being from the UK!
We accept Outer UK members with good game ethic and whom have great understanding of the English language!
We are looking for Team Members!!
We use Team Speak and this Forum to organise future tournaments and other events for the future.
We also like to have a laugh and mess about with each other, tastefully ofc! Very Happy

If this tickles your fancy, Register Now! before we're full!!!

-J4M3Z

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Black Noise
I don't know if I got dropped out or not Lqz0Bev
Welcome to Black Noise [Storm Clan] Forums!!We are an UK Based Clan, with over 80% of our members being from the UK!
We accept Outer UK members with good game ethic and whom have great understanding of the English language!
We are looking for Team Members!!
We use Team Speak and this Forum to organise future tournaments and other events for the future.
We also like to have a laugh and mess about with each other, tastefully ofc! Very Happy

If this tickles your fancy, Register Now! before we're full!!!

-J4M3Z
Black Noise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know if I got dropped out or not

Go down

I don't know if I got dropped out or not Empty I don't know if I got dropped out or not

Post by LLOYD-LOL Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:31 am

I started playing today for since like almost a year. I logged in, was confused, did the nessecairy missions blablabla. I probably got kicked because of my huge inactivity, but, I am going to play alot again. If I may rejoin please let me in again Very Happy (Couldn't make a clan key / go to the dojo)

Thanks anyway!

- Lloyd
LLOYD-LOL
LLOYD-LOL

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum