Black Noise
God mode Valkyr build Lqz0Bev
Welcome to Black Noise [Storm Clan] Forums!!We are an UK Based Clan, with over 80% of our members being from the UK!
We accept Outer UK members with good game ethic and whom have great understanding of the English language!
We are looking for Team Members!!
We use Team Speak and this Forum to organise future tournaments and other events for the future.
We also like to have a laugh and mess about with each other, tastefully ofc! Very Happy

If this tickles your fancy, Register Now! before we're full!!!

-J4M3Z

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Black Noise
God mode Valkyr build Lqz0Bev
Welcome to Black Noise [Storm Clan] Forums!!We are an UK Based Clan, with over 80% of our members being from the UK!
We accept Outer UK members with good game ethic and whom have great understanding of the English language!
We are looking for Team Members!!
We use Team Speak and this Forum to organise future tournaments and other events for the future.
We also like to have a laugh and mess about with each other, tastefully ofc! Very Happy

If this tickles your fancy, Register Now! before we're full!!!

-J4M3Z
Black Noise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God mode Valkyr build

2 posters

Go down

God mode Valkyr build Empty God mode Valkyr build

Post by Zeroxin Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:26 am

Hello guys

I have been experimenting all kinds of builds with Valkyr and found out a God mode build, and I would like to share it with you guys. So basically you need alot en energy to spam all Hysteria for around 30 - 40 seconds of invulnerability, so this is my build

God mode Valkyr build 10685F71C3381531A9459F008ED93AF5754450DE

So This build exist out of

-Hysteria
-Rip line
-Paralysis
-Rage (Must have)
-Flow (Must have)
-Vitality (Must have)

-Continuity
-Intensify
-Steel viber (Must have)
-Steel charge (Must have)

So what makes this build OP?

The Rage converts DMG on your health too energy, and since Valkyr has alot of armor and very less shield she can gain a huge amount of energy without taking alot of dmg ( Because of steel viber)
with all that energy you can spam your Hysteria.

Tips

If you plan to make Valkyr more OP, you can replace intensify with Blind rage and add a forma and replace the power polarity with a defense polarity and add vigor or quick thinking, I recommend that you use quick thinking just in case if you forgot too use Hysteria. You can also add a dash polarity and add narrow mind to it for longer duration on Hysteria ( I don't recommend it you will already gain plenty enough with rage so you don't need that extra time)

God mode Valkyr build D505F6D05EE4CD281DB59821B15A0E8D328211E9

( And yes Rage and quick thinking is not that OP as it was before but if you can use it right it can make alot of diffrence)

Early game

In early game you would be pretty useless since all other warframes would spam all their abilties what does not give you a chance to convert energy, thats why I recommend you to use this build in T3 or any other map that has Lvl 30-80 mobs, you will be the durable and last standing of your team (Unless you have a Trinity in your team ofcourse  Sad  )

Last of all

DON'T BE GREEDY ON YOUR ENERGY, theres no reason to spare all that energy just use it all and regenerate it again with rage and Hysteria ( Hysteria gives HP if you kill mobs)

Thanks for reading, and happy slamming.
Zeroxin
Zeroxin

Back to top Go down

God mode Valkyr build Empty Re: God mode Valkyr build

Post by rps34v Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:11 am

thanks for posting , id like to encourage others to show us your op builds on yuor favorite chassis

rps34v

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum